Associate SĂVESCU & ASSOCIATES, OC
Graduated from the Law Faculty of the State University of Moldova.
Student at the Faculty of Law of „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, through the Erasmus+ mobility program.
Was a member of the civil law team of the State University of Moldova in the Hexagon of Law competition.
Areas of interest: civil law, cyberlaw, data protection, intellectual property.
Other interests: history, literature, physics, automation of everyday processes.
JURIDICE MOLDOVA Coordinator.
Published scientific essays:
– The American CLOUD Act or the European Union’s lightning appreciation
– Artificial intelligence – a danger to data protection or a tool for GDPR compliance
– History of the banking system
– II. Evolution of the banking system in Bessarabia
– Contractual freedom violation through improper advertising
– Squeeze Out. Comparative analysis between Moldova and EU legislation
– The Republic of Moldova, is a state on the borderline between rudimentary liberalism and neoliberalism.